OFFER MY PORCH
- We will select porches that have safe locations for viewers and are in the LaLoma, Downtown, and College areas. We may have more porches than bands and may not be able to take all porches. We will confirm your spot by March 16th.
- Any porch, driveway, or outdoor space facing the street will work.
- You must have an electrical outlet that musicians can plug into.
- Porch/home owners are ultimately responsible for what happens on their property, just as they would be at any other time.
- We have volunteers throughout the event area.
- You do not need to provide access to bathrooms or interior areas.
- You can provide drinks and snacks on your porch, or set up a bake sale or lemonade stand.
- You can line up your own bands, or we can match you up with some. If you have your own bands, please provide us with their information. We plan on each band playing a 1 hour set, but shorter or longer is fine too.
- Start times will be staggered by neighborhood, each porch will have a 2 hour time period.
OFFER MY BAND
- We may not be able to have a host porch for every band. We will confirm your spot by March 16th.
- All bands need to have a one hour set of family friendly music.
- This is a local event and priority is given to local performers.
- Tip jars are allowed and we will be encouraging participants to tip generously.
- Please provide your own cords and equipment.
- You are welcome to distribute your recordings and merchandise.
- All genres welcome!
- You can find your own porch to play on or we will do our best to match you up with an open porch.
- 1 hour time slot is planned per band, but we can work with you on a shorter or longer set.
If you would like to help with the costs of putting on this event (signage, advertising, etc.), you can contribute below. Modesto Porchfest is funded by sponsors, however we are NOT a non-profit, and contributions are not tax deductible.